- Nicole Young, 50, requested $5 million in legal fees and $1.5 million in incidental expenses but a judge ruled Thursday that Dre won’t have to pay
- Judge said this case did not appear to be critical in terms of domestic violence
- Nicole filed for divorce from artist earlier this summer after 24 years of marriage
- They share two children – son Truice Young, 23 and daughter Truly Young, 19
- The exes have been at odds over their prenuptial agreement
She is in the middle of an acrimonious divorce from husband Dr. Dre after 24 years of marriage.
And pictured out on Thursday, Nicole Young, appeared to be indulging in some retail therapy as she picked up some purchases in Pasadena, California.
Dressed in an all-black athleisure look, the mother-of-two looked relaxed as she carried a couple of large gift bags into her car.
The shopping spree came after Young’s request for Dre to pay legal and incidental expenses totaling $6.5 million was rejected by a Los Angeles Judge this week.
Her increasingly ugly divorce from Dre has seen her accuse him of hiding assets while Young has been accused of stealing money from the hip hop producer’s business account.